We Believe inventing is a team sport. Rarely does a product make it to market based on the efforts of a single individual; product development generally takes the diverse skills of many people. As an Inventor, you are also an entrepreneur, and one of your main tasks it to gather a qualified and credible team which can deliver results. It is important to select a team which can provide the product/invention expertise and experience to compliment your own unique skills and vision. Trident Design, LLC is the ideal team for inventors and corporations who are committed to integrity, success, and excellent product design.
A proven track record:
1) We have been a fully licensed product development company since 2001, having brought over 50 products to market in an array of industries, including: housewares, electronics, pet care, hardware, gardening, music, toys, and more. These are real products, some of which you may have seen (or even own!). We continue to develop and license our own inventions and those brought to us from independent inventors for further development or licensing.
2) We offer a full range of product development services and are capable of helping you with every aspect required to take your product from an idea or napkin sketch to an actual product being sold on the shelf at the store.
3) Our products have been sold in virtually every major retailer in the US, including: Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Staples, Best Buy, QVC, Radio Shack, PetSmart, Menards, Williams and Sonoma and hundreds of other retailers and wholesalers both nationally and internationally.
4) Our products have been featured in: Popular Mechanics, Fortune Magazine, Men's Health, Family Circle, Dwell, Wired, Maxim, Country Living, PlayBoy and many other national and international magazines as well as numerous blogs and websites throughout the world. Our company has been featured in the New York Times, AOL Small Business, Plastics News, and many more periodicals and publications
5) Our products have appeared on many TV Shows including: The Modern Family, The Paula Dean Show, The Today Show, Castle, Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray, to name just a few.
6) We have successfully developed products for many national and multinational companies including: Philips, Power Sentry, Kyocera, Central Aquatics, Polder, Stanley, Westinghouse, RSVP, Lifetime Brands, Rosle, Olympia Tools, Miller's Forge, Hydrofarm, Under The Roof Decorating, Kent Marine, Sonos, Bits Limited, D'Addario, Silit, Dream Baby and many more.
7) We have won several prestigious product awards including: CES Best of Innovations Award, CES Innovations Honoree, CES People's Choice Award, and Good Design Award.
8) We have developed and run several successful e-commerce websites.
9) We have worked directly with many factories in China. We have sourced, prototyped, manufactured and imported products directly from China. We fully understand the logistics, challenges and benefits of manufacturing products overseas.
A team you can trust
1) Chris Hawker, Trident's founder and president, has successfully invented, developed, designed, marketed and licensed products for over 20 years. He is an industry expert, speaking on the topic of design and invention, and sits on the Board of Directors of the United Inventors Association, the largest non-profit independent inventor advocacy organization in the US. He is the author of The Inventor's Mind: Ten Steps to Making Money from Inventions.
2) We are real inventors ourselves, and are actively in involved in inventing, designing, marketing, patenting, manufacturing, selling and licensing our own products everyday. This means we have walked a mile (or 100!) in your shoes, and fully understand the needs and concerns of the independent inventor. Give us a call and talk to us and you'll see that we are real people trying to provide real help to the independent inventor.
3) We are an established team of researchers, developers, industrial designers, electrical engineers, fabricators, graphic designers, product managers and licensing agents. We are a qualified, experienced and talented team with the abilities and skills to deliver exceptional results for every project we work on.
4) The Trident design team has experience with every aspect of the process to take your idea from a simple napkin sketch or idea, to a fully realized, manufactured, packaged, marketed and licensed product.
5) We attend numerous tradeshows throughout the year including the Consumer Electronics Show, The Hardware Show Hardware Show, Housewares Show, PGA Show, Garden World, SnowShow, Macna Pet Show and the Bike Show. By attending tradeshows we stay tuned into the latest trends in product development and design.
6) Our licensing team has carefully formed direct relationships with decision makers in almost every consumer based product category.
7) We have many satisfied customers. Please read our testimonials and feel free to contact us for a list of references that you may contact to hear about their experience working with Trident.
8) Trident has a Better Business Bureau 'A' rating with zero complaints
9) Trident is a certified Platinum Sponsor of the United Inventors Association
1) In how we do things: excellence, humanity, integrity
2) In our work: innovation, design, quality
3) In our measure of success: fun, impact, profit